Phage Futures EU: 6 & 7 July
Meet the Cellexus team, hear Dr Adam Ostrowski’s talk, and see the CellMaker in action, at Phage Futures EU 2022!
Join Dr. Adam Ostrowski, Technical Application Specialist at Cellexus, for his talk, “the benefits of in process parameter control in up-scaled fermentation”.
Adam’s talk is outlined as follows:
- Online measurement of the bioprocess parameters is essential for reliable fermentation.
- Traditional off-line cell density measurements are time consuming and risks contaminating the fermentation process.
- The Optura technology from Aber Instruments allows to track microbial growth from inoculation to cell density as high as 200g/L.
- The Optura sensors use laser reflectance to measure the microbial biomass accurately and precisely and in conjunction with the CellMaker airlift system provides an excellent control over fermentation progress at a glance.
- We have experimentally proven the functionality of the Optura sensors with the CellMaker during bacteriophage fermentation for a more efficient process optimisation and delivery.
Meet the Cellexus team
Dr Adam Ostrowski, Technical Application Specialist, welcome the opportunity to meet with you during the conference to discuss your work.
Phage Future EU
Date: Wednesday 6 & Thursday 7 July 2022
Location: Hotel Okura, Amsterdam
Talk: 7 July at 11.55am